DP Clinical understands what’s involved in conducting successful clinical trials. From recruiting the right patients, making sure their assessments are properly completed by trained experts, to ensuring all stakeholders involved (client, CRO, and vendors) are aligned; we’ve managed these issues across a range of study designs and difficult-to-recruit indications. We have developed our own strategies and tools to solve problems and keep studies on track. This approach and structure ensures Sponsor, physician, and patient goals are met.
Because effective project management is critical to any trial’s success; DP Clinical assigns an experienced team to ensure that each study is completed on time, within budget, and with the data needed. Our Project Managers have relevant scientific, therapeutic, and operational expertise and are responsive, proactive, and use established processes and procedures to maximize efficiency throughout your study.
To ensure study success, our experienced Project Managers will:
- Serve as the single point of contact between study sponsors and project team members
- Embrace a proactive approach to project planning to ensure consistent achievement of trial milestones
- Oversee day-to-day activities of all team members, quality of deliverables, budget tracking and timelines, communicating trial progress to key stakeholders
- Proactively communicate with sponsor team members, vendors, and sites throughout the study
- Identify efficiencies and processes that improve data quality and trial execution
DP Clinical’s project management services include:
- Development of all essential study documents and tools
- Site identification, feasibility, selection, and contracting
- IRB/Ethical Committee submissions
- Database development
- Study team training
- Proactive site engagement and management
- Study status tracking and reporting, including sponsor meetings
- Risk mitigation and contingency planning
DP Clinical’s secure cloud environment allows sponsors to review study documents (e.g., regulatory documents, reports, subject status, Investigator payment status, etc.) online, providing critical information needed to make timely trial decisions.