Because of the complex patient management associated with rare conditions, orphan drug development programs are some of the most complex to execute. DP Clinical approaches rare disease studies with therapeutic experience and operational knowledge as well as an understanding of the science, medicine, potential regulatory constraints, and the operational hurdles bound to be encountered. We employ innovative strategies for project management, site selection, and subject enrollment and retention to ensure success for these demanding studies.
DP Clinical is an experienced partner who can help you to navigate the clinical development challenges in rare and orphan diseases.
Our rare disease experience includes the following indications:
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia (AIHA)
- Hansen’s Disease (Leprosy)
- Kawasaki Disease
- Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy
- Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria (PNH)
- Primary Immunodeficiency Disease (PIDD) – IgG deficiency
- Urea Cycle Disorders
- Von Willebrand Disease